
One beautiful morning at the smoking area of our building, where we usually hang out after breakfast with a couple of smokes… I saw an Angel, of that I’m sure.
We had to head back to start work for the day. I just finished my cup of coffee so I decided to throw it to the bin. Beside the bin is a big rectangular window and with little squares on it. The sun is smiling very bright with a relaxing atmosphere. I did not notice that there were girls smoking beside the window, or, maybe I just didn’t care… So I approached the bin and let go of my cup. After two steps going away from the window, I heard someone say my name, and then I looked back, no, it’s not just someone, it was an Angel who called my name, the rays of the sun behind her back made it appear that she was sent from heaven. I didn’t even notice the other men around her. All I saw was an Angel without wings, and her voice, as she speak, as if there was an orchestra playing so perfect to make me fall in love with the Angel. And then i gave her a surprised look, as if I was asking who she was. She mentioned her name. Then I remembered. We were introduced on a conference. She caught my eyes. Then I said “Hello.” and waved good bye.
I was at shock. I never imagined that an Angel could even say my name.
After that, I asked her out for a coffee. Stupid me,She said no, “I’m not in to dating”, but of course I am, I was just playing hard to get.
More than half a year has passed and never asked her out again.
Every time I see her, I cant even talk, I cant even look at her. There was this time that as I watch her approach the lobby to take the elevator, I had to jump to the next one whether it’s going up or down, it doesn’t matter. As long as I’m not gonna be on the same elevator as she is. I think she’s too perfect that I cant handle her. Maybe because I like her a lot. She’s like the perfect girl that any man could ever dream of. Perfect age, mature. Fair complexion. Nice long hair. Eye glasses , cool- stable. Hmmmm.. what else? Very smart and yet so cool.
So there she goes. she lived in my dreams for, how many months? I don’t know. I just enjoyed the moment of giggling every time i hear her name, butterflies in the stomach, magic, spark… or however you wanna call it. I enjoyed it. I loved the thought that someone like her exists and once asked me out. Once in a while we chat. But very minimal convos. I always tell my friends about her and how beautiful she is. I loved the feeling. I enjoyed it a lot. I didn’t know what to do. But I knew… that I can never be with her… she lived in my dreams and will live in my dreams forever…
She’s beautiful. It’s true. And it’s time to face the truth. I can never be with her
No comments:
Post a Comment